To ensure the highest quality and longest-lasting applications of Swarovski products, proper care is essential.
How to Clean Swarovski Crystals on Textile Items:
- Swarovski crystal protection – When washing clothes with Swarovski
crystals applied to them it is recommended that you turn them inside out
before placing them in a soft wash bag and filling the drum
- Laundry detergent type – Select a gentle wash cycle and use a mild
detergent. This will all offer a certain level of protection and
maintain the quality of crystals from Swarovski
- Wash cycle strength – When washing Swarovski crystals in a washing
machine, the most important factor in ensuring a secure wash is
correctly applying the product, without compromising its adhesion
- Do not use chlorine bleach!
- Do not iron
- The textile can be gently drycleaned using hydrocarbon. Turn inside out.
To protect the crystals as much as possible, the use of a soft wash bag
- The textile will withstand gentle professional wet cleaning. Turn inside
out. To protect the crystals as much as possible, the use of a soft
wash bag is recommended.
If you follow Swarovski’s care instructions, you will restore your
Swarovski crystals to their full brilliance and reflectivity. If you
don’t follow these instructions, you could risk damaging the crystals
and surrounding textiles. This is especially important when using a
standard household washing machine, or dry cleaning service, to wash
your clothes, as the rotating drum places significant mechanical force
on the textiles. The larger the product employed, and the more products
are applied next to each other, the greater the risk of damage.